[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Save the Date

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 16 10:48:06 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues and Friends:

The summer/fall chapter picnic is scheduled for Saturday September 17.  It
will be held at John and Sandy's home, 810 22nd Street South, Arlington,
Virginia 22202.

The time is 3:00-7:00 pm.  The caterer we have used for the last few years
will provide the food.  As all should remember, their picnic food is great.

We have lots of room to gather, eat and visit.  Areas include; a large
covered front porch, a back deck, a tree filled backyard and several
interior rooms.

See you there.  The cost has not yet been determined but should be about
$20.

I want everyone to participate.  If the cost is a burden, see me for
confidential help from the chapter.  Bring your friends.

Yum!