[Nfbv-potomac-announce] FW: Voting

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 17 11:48:08 UTC 2016

Good Morning,

Joe suggested I pass this on.

Thanks Joe.

From: Joe Hobson [mailto:joewhobson at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 5:38 PM
To: johnh50 at verizon.net
Subject: FYI: Voting

John,

Yes, you know this, I am sure, but thought I would pass along anyway as may
be of potential interst to chapter, ormay not be appropriate.

Absentee Voting for March 1 Presidential Primary

Early voting has begun in Arlington, and if you will be outside of Arlington
at any point on the Presidential Primary Election Day on March 1, you can
cast your vote now! Voting takes place at the County Building in Courthouse
(2100 Clarendon Blvd., 22201). Make your vote count -- cast it today!

Click here for absentee voting details
<https://act.myngp.com/el/8438953597139814400/-6044255610549696512>