[Nfbv-potomac-announce] November Minutes

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 3 16:26:14 UTC 2016

Hi Colleagues,

Now that New Years has passed, we should be able to get to work as a chapter
to further are goals for the blind of equality, opportunity and security.

Remember our wine tasting on February 6, the Washington Seminar on the week
of January 25 and the Richmond seminar and state board meeting on January
18-19.  If you wish to attend the Richmond seminar please let me know as
soon as possible because we are planning transportation.

Find the minutes for our November meeting attached.