[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Book Club Meeting

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 4 12:14:27 UTC 2016

Hello,

The Potomac Chapter Book Club is meeting at Mary Ann Kessler's home at
7:00PM Tuesday January5.  Her address is 1919 North Inglewood Street,
Arlington, VA 22205.  Mary Ann's home is located at the corner of Inglewood
and Illinois streets and Patrick Henry Drive.  She requests we enter on the
Patrick Henry Drive side and enter by walking up her drive and through the
garage.  Call when you arrive and someone will let you in.  Mary Ann's cell
number is 703 967 6055.

The book questions are attached.  Carl found them on the author's website.
Thank you Carl.

For those interested in dinner, we are ordering from the Lost Dog Café.
Please give Mary Ann your order by 5:00 PM on Tuesday.  The menu is
attached.

Mary Ann's phone numbers and email address are below.

Home: 703-241-9517

Cell: 703-967-6055

Email: Mak910w at verizon.net

See you Tuesday.