[Nfbv-potomac-announce] October Board Minutes

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 8 15:43:50 UTC 2016

Hello,

Two reminders and minutes.

Our next meeting is Thursday January 14, 2016 at St. George's Church, 915
North Oakland Street, Arlington, VA.  See you there.

Also, our wine tasting is scheduled for February 6.  The cost is $40 please
bring checks or cash to the January meeting.

Finally, the minutes from our October 18, 2015 board meeting are attached.