[Nfbv-potomac-announce] FW: NFB-NEWSLINE posts CSUN Conference Schedule

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 23 11:18:49 UTC 2016

FYI.

You may not have received this.

From: NFB-NEWSLINE [mailto:Swhite at nfb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 4:58 PM
To: James Whisnant
Subject: NFB-NEWSLINE posts CSUN Conference Schedule

March 23, 2016

Spring brings the first big conference of the year: the 31st CSUN Annual
International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference from March
21 to March 25, 2016 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California.

With one hundred twenty-three exhibitors, Christopher P. Lu, U.S. Deputy
Assistant Secretary of Labor as the keynote speaker, and dozens of
presentations and sessions, CSUN offers an educational and activity- packed
week.

You can read this agenda using the telephone access method by pressing 5 off
the main menu for Newspapers in Another State, then 5 for Meetings of
Interest to the Print Disabled, and then 1 for 2016 CSUN Conference
Schedule. To read the agenda using our free mobile app for iOS, go to
Publications, Publication Options, All Publications, and then choose 2016
CSUN Conference Schedule.

Have a great week!

Best,

Your NFB-NEWSLINE Team

NFB-NEWSLINE, A service of the National Federation of the Blind

Make the print yours with KNFB Reader www.nfb.org/knfbreader

blindness is not what holds you back.