[Nfbv-potomac-announce] FW: In need of a kid who is blind or vi

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 23 11:37:16 UTC 2016

Sarah asked me to send this out.

From: Sarah Blumberg [mailto:sarahblumb at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 8:10 PM
To: John Halverson
Subject: In need of a kid who is blind or vi

Hi John,
I have an assignment due at the end of the month whereby I need to perform a
social skills assessment on a kid who is either blind or vi. Being that this
week is spring break for the kids in Arlington, I am unable to do conduct
the assignment this week at a school. I was wondering if you could send this
out to the chapter in hopes that people know families of kids who are blind
that would be willing to let me watch their kids play or interact with
others so that I may do this assignment. I know that Alan Shlank knows
people though I'm not sure how old the kids are. Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
Sarah =