[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Pre-Employment for Transition Students Conference Call - Wednesday (5/25) at 8:00 PM

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Wed May 18 21:23:02 UTC 2016

Hi Potomac chapter members:

The information on the call did not go out.  We have rescheduled it for the
same time on Wednesday May 25. See below.

As discussed at our chapter meeting, DBVI is considering proposals to
provide Pre-Employment Transition Services through community organizations.
We are considering how the NFB of Virginia might deliver this service in the
Northern Virginia and possibly other areas. If you would like to participate
in a discussion on this topic, join us for a conference call starting at
8:00 PM on Wednesday, May 25.

Date/Time: Wednesday, May 25 at 8:00 PM

Conf Bridge: 712 432-0220

Passcode: 9986460#