[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Apple Training

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Tue May 17 10:45:51 UTC 2016

Colleagues,

I received a call from the Pentagon City Apple Store yesterday.  They still
plan to give us training and are working on it Friday at their weekly
trainer's meeting.

Also, they are offering access training to the general public.  At noon
Thursday May 19 a one hour Mac training session is planned.  On the same day
at 1:45 a hour training for persons who are blind will be offered on the
iPhone and iPad.

It will be interesting to see what can be done in such a short time.

Also, at our meeting last week we discussed the possibility of obtaining
electricity for our fair booth.  The cost is an extra $100.