[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] 2017 Arlington Kiwanis Club Pancake Breakfast

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 11 10:52:27 UTC 2017

Colleagues,

I want to publicly thank the Arlington Kiwanis Club for once again donating
$1000 to the Potomac Chapter to assist our efforts to enhance the lives of
blind youth.  This money will go a long way in helping us with our BELL
program this summer.

On April 29, the Kiwanis Club is holding its 2017 fund raising pancake
breakfast.  The flyer is attached.

I hope some chapter members may be able to attend.  The club supports us, we
should help support them.