[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Annual Chapter Picnic Save the Date

John johnh50 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 12 15:12:11 UTC 2017

Hello Colleagues,

At our busy meeting last Thursday I did not have an opportunity to ask you
to save the date for our annual picnic.

Save the date, September 16, 2017.

Location: The picnic will take place at the home of John and Sandy, 810 22nd
Street South, Arlington, Virginia 22202, phone 703-379-1141 (h),
703-867-6400 C

Time: 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm.

Cost: $20

Contact for reservations, payment and questions: Sarah Blumberg, email,
sarahblumberg at gmail.com <mailto:sarahblumberg at gmail.com>  , cell 202-4274814

Reservation deadline: Wednesday September 13, 2017

Catering: Robs Caterers

Menu: below

John

Note we gladly welcome more than 21 persons, see menu.

Menu for 21 guests

Meats:

Hamburgers w/100% whole grain buns

Hotdogs w/buns

Chicken or turkey brats w/100% whole grain buns

Pulled barbecue beef

Sides

Collard greens (no pork)

Baked beans (no pork)

Fruit and Cheese Tray

Veggie Tray

Desserts

German chocolate cake

Drinks

Bottled flavored water

Unsweetened ice tea, Lemonade

Condiments

Sliced cheddar cheese for burgers

Ketchup, mustard, mayo, tartar sauce

Lettuce, tomato, relish, diced onions, lemon slices, sugar, sweetener
packets

Delivery/buffet line setup; cleanup

ROBERT E. LATSON

RobsCatering2 at gmail.com