[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: BELL volunteer application Please pass this on

John johnh50 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 16 10:47:07 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Yeager [mailto:nancyyeager542 at comcast.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 2:12 PM
To: 'Alexander Castillo' <alexandera.castillo at gmail.com>; 'John' <johnh50 at verizon.net>; 'Tracy Soforenko' <tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>; 'Sandy Halverson' <sandyh50 at verizon.net>
Cc: 'Nancy Yeager' <nancyyeager542 at comcast.net>
Subject: RE: BELL volunteer application Please pass this on

Hi,

I'm sending this to John and Tracy as well, in case they moderate the list and send out your original email to PC Announce.

I took another look at your volunteer announcement and strongly suggest that you delete the sentence:  "You do not need to fill out the references information unless you will be directly working with the BELL kids."  Assume that all of your volunteers, even those doing lunch delivery, may work with the students at some point, even if it's just taking them to the restroom in a pinch.