[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Board Meeting

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 23 10:41:51 UTC 2017

Colleagues,

We need to have a brief telephone board meeting soon.

I suggest 8:00 PM on either Monday, March 27, Tuesday March 28, or Wednesday
March 29.

We have a membership chair and need to approve Sean for that position.  Our
next meeting is scheduled for April 13.  I just learned the church is
holding services that evening and we may wish to change the date.  Finally I
want to brief on the membership seminar scheduled for April 1.

Let me know what evenings are best.  I will select the one where we have a
majority with the most possible participants.

Please respond by Saturday March 25.

Of course any chapter member may join us.

Thank you.