[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Retirement Open House

John johnh50 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 13 20:10:05 UTC 2017

Hello,

We have finally returned from our cruise.  It has taken about four hours
today to review all email messages.

A reminder about our retirement open house tomorrow.

You are  cordially Invited

As most of you are probably aware, Sandy and I have recently retired.

To celebrate we are holding a retirement open house on Saturday October 14
from 3:00 to 7:00 PM at our home.

The address is 810 22nd Street South, Arlington, VA 22202.

No RSVP necessary just drop by for a while.

You do not need to bring anything.  This is a chance for friends to get
together.

810 22nd Street South, Arlington, VA 22202.

Phone 703-379-1141 (h)

703-867-6400 C.