[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] No Book Club Meeting This Tuesday discussion questions hillbilly elegy

Nancy Yeager nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 15 16:43:16 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Please disregard my October 12 email regarding next book club meeting.

We will hold our November meeting on Tuesday, November 14, 7:00 pm  at the
home of John and Sandy Halverson, 810 22nd Street South, in Arlington.

We will discuss the book "Hillbilly Elegy; discussion will be lead by Patty
Droppers.

Discussion questions are attached.

Sorry for the confusion.

Nancy Yeager