[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] September 2017 Potomac Chapter Meeting Notice

John johnh50 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 11 16:23:52 UTC 2017

Good Afternoon Colleagues and Friends,

The Potomac Chapter, National Federation of the Blind meets Thursday
September 14 at St. George's Episcopal Church, 915 North Oakland Street,
Arlington Virginia, 7:00 PM-9:00 PM.

We plan an exciting meeting.  We are having a detailed demonstration of the
Seeing AI software developed by Microsoft for use on the iPhone.

We are also going to discuss our 2017 State Convention to be held in
Northern Virginia.  We need to ensure our chapter is on target to help with
the planning and execution of this exciting event.

We have other important topics to discuss and will hold our usual philosophy
discussion and have snacks.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone on
Thursday.

John Halverson, Ph.D., President

Potomac Chapter