[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Picnic

John johnh50 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 11 16:52:07 UTC 2017

Yum!  Hello Colleagues and Friends,

As you should all be aware, our chapter picnic is scheduled for this
Saturday, September 16 at our home.

810 22nd Street South, Arlington, Virginia 22202, Phone: 703-379-1141, cell:
703-867-6400.

Time: 3:00 PM-7:00PM.

The cost is $20 per person.  The food is great, catered by Rob's Catering.
More important than the food, is the fellowship and good times.

The chapter strongly believes that everyone who wishes to join us should be
here.  Cost should not be a bar!  If $20 is too much for you to pay, please
contact me and the cost will be waived.  This will be done confidentially.

Everyone is welcome.  See you Saturday.  We need to give the caterer a count
of participants.  Please let Sarah Blumberg know if you are joining us by
the Evening of Wednesday September 13.

Please contact Sarah Blumberg.  Cell: 202 427 4814

Email:  <mailto:sarahblumb at gmail.com> sarahblumb at gmail.com

See you at Thursday's meeting and Saturday's picnic.