[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Nominating Committee Report Potomac Chapter

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Fri Apr 6 17:40:07 UTC 2018

Hello Colleagues,

The nominating committee has made its selections for the upcoming election to be held at our monthly chapter meeting on April 12.

I want to take  the time to thank the nominating committee for their important work.

Chair: Patty Droppers
Members: Deepa Goraya and Sean McMahon

Here is the list.

President: John Halverson.
First Vice-President: Kathryn Webster, unconfirmed.
Second Vice-President: Deepa Goraya.
Treasurer: Sean McMahon.
Recording Secretary: Evelyn Valdez (I know she won't be able to attend April 12th meeting.
Corresponding Secretary: Derek Manners, not confirmed.
Board Members:
#1: Sarah Blumberg
#2: Naim Abdu El Hawa
#3: Sarah Patnaude.

Of course additional nominations are welcome from the floor.