[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Cancellation of Library of Congress Tour

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Mon Dec 3 16:41:15 UTC 2018

Colleagues,

I regret to say that our formal Library of Congress Tour has been cancelled because of lack of interest.

I know that several of you expressed an interest to me, but we did not inform Sarah who was keeping a tally for the LOC docent so we  thought we should cancel the formal tour.

However, Kathy Tutchman of the  Library staff indicates she can still have a docent available if some of us want to tour.  I will contact her now to obtain  a  time.

Let me or Sarah know by tomorrow evening if you wish to join  us.

Thank you.