[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Dinner with Students from Guatemala

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue Dec 4 15:55:26 UTC 2018

Good Morning Colleagues,

I note  this is short notice, but Kathryn asked me  to send this out.

Attention any Spanish speakers.

A group of blind and deaf students from Guatemala are on  a week long, once in a lifetime, tour of the Washington DC area.  We would like some additional Spanish speaking blind persons to join them tomorrow evening for dinner.  The location is Delia's Brick Oven, 2931 South Glebe Road.  The time  is  7:00 PM-8:30 PM.

Kathryn says seating is limited so we only have room for persons who are able to interpret Spanish.

If you are able to join the dinner group, please contact Kathryn Webster at nabs.president at gmail.com<mailto:nabs.president at gmail.com>, 203-273-8463.