[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Holiday Banquet an a Reminder

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Mon Dec 10 19:37:48 UTC 2018

Hello Colleagues,

As you all know, our holiday chapter banquet takes place on Thursday December 13 at the Bone Fish Grill.  If you have not already done so, please notify Sarah Blumberg of your interest to attend.  She should be contacted by tomorrow evening.  Sarah's email and phone numbers are as follows: sarahblumb at gmail.com<mailto:sarahblumb at gmail.com> 202-427-4814.

Also a reminder that we make a holiday donation to St. George's food pantry.  Please bring change or of more value, folding money to donate.

Thank you.

See  you Thursday.