[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] 2018 Potomac Chapter Elections

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Fri May 11 16:34:15 UTC 2018

Hi Colleagues

We held our annual chapter elections on May 10.  The results are below.

A reminder that Tracy Soforenko and I would like you to sign/acknowledge our NFB code of conduct.  I will send it to the board in a separate email. With instructions about how to sign.

Also, I want to hold a board meeting soon.  Let me know if you are available on Sunday May 20 to meet at our home for a meeting followed by a simple picnic.  I would like to start at 2:00 pm.

Anyone else in the chapter who wishes to attend is cordially welcomed.  Let me know about your availability by May 24.  If we do not have a substantial majority we will hold this meeting later.

Here are the election results.  Congratulations to the winners and let's have a great year!

President: John Halverson.
First Vice-President: Kathryn Webster
Second Vice-President: Deepa Goraya
Treasurer: Sean McMahon