[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Reminder May Potomac Chapter Meeting

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue May 8 15:24:32 UTC 2018

Good Morning,

This is a reminder that the Potomac Chapter NFBV will meet at 7:00 pm, May 10 at St. George's Episcopal Church.  The address is 915 North Oakland Street, Arlington Virginia.

We will hold our postponed elections, plan our action auction, discuss the Six Dot Dash run/walk among other interesting items.

The April minutes and an article from The Daily Beast on treatment of disabled employees at the CIA are attached.

As usual snacks will be available.

Note that the church is two blocks from the  Virginia Square Metro station.

1.  As you leave the escalator turn 180 degrees and walk to Fairfax Drive.

2 Turn left and walk to Nelson.

3 Cross Nelson with Fairfax Drive on your right.  Note even though Nelson has little traffic, there is a traffic signal at this intersection.

4 Continue down Fairfax Drive to the next street, Oakland.

5 Turn left on Oakland and make a left through a small parking lot to the church door.

John

Attachments: