[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: Radio Show Flyer 2016.docx

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Sat May 12 13:35:00 UTC 2018

FYI.

John

From: Shawn Callaway [mailto:callaway.shawn at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 5:18 PM
To: jwh100 at outlook.com
Subject: Fwd: Radio Show Flyer 2016.docx

Shawn

Begin forwarded message:
Subject: Radio Show Flyer 2016.docx

Takoma RADIO PRESENTS:

OPEN OUR EYES

DISABILITY TALK RADIO

A SHOW THAT FOCUSES ON INCLUSION OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES WITHIN OUR SOCIETY

TUNE IN TO WOWD 94.3 FM Takoma Park, MD. or stream on-line at takomaradio.org<http://takomaradio.org>.

Every Monday from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Hosted By:

Shawn Callaway and LaMont Wright

This week’s guest is Dr. Suleiman Alibhai, Doctor of Optometry, Dr. Arielle Silverman Deputy Program Coordinator for Project Rise, a blind teen transition program and members of the Deep Horizon Male Caregivers of Children with Disabilities Support Group.

To send questions for our guest or for comments and suggestions about the radio show, please contact:

info.openoureyes at mail.com<mailto:info.openoureyes at mail.com>

Don’t forget to like us on Facebook at Open Our Eyes