[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: Holiday Party

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Wed Nov 7 15:16:05 UTC 2018

Happy Holidays and save the date,

See below.

John

From: blumberg1982 [mailto:sarahblumb at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2018 8:44 PM
To: John Halverson <jwh100 at outlook.com>
Subject: Holiday Party

Please send this out if you would. Thanks John!

Happy upcoming 2018 Holidays y'all! I know we all have a lot to think about and accomplish before that time but I thought I would wet your appetites by informing you of our annual holiday party taking place on Thursday December 13, 2018 at Bonefish Grill in Arlington! A formal invitation and menu will follow as soon as I've confirmed with the restaurant, but seeing as how that date is the second Thursday in December, it works perfectly. The menu and time should remain almost the same. Please feel free to jump in for any assistance.

Sarah Blumberg
Social Chair, PCNFB
202-427-481&