[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] November 2018 Potomac Chapter Meeting

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue Nov 13 15:49:09 UTC 2018

Hello Colleagues and Friends,

Please join  us for our November chapter meeting.  Everyone is welcome.

The Potomac Chapter NFBV will meet at 7:00 pm, November 15  at St. George's Episcopal Church.  The address is 915 North Oakland Street, Arlington Virginia.

We will discuss our recent state convention, begin planning of forth coming events, among other items.

We will have a  philosophy of blindness discussion and of course have snacks.

If you are available, I hope you are able to join me for dinner at 5:30 pm on Thursday November 15 at Cosi, 3503 Fairfax Drive.  It is on the corner across Monroe and Fairfax Drive from the Virginia Square Metro.

I am looking forward to seeing you at Cosi and or at the meeting.

Sincerely,

John

Note that the church is two blocks from the  Virginia Square Metro station.
1.  As you leave the Virginia Square Metro escalator turn 180 degrees and walk to Fairfax Drive.

2 Turn left and walk to Nelson.

3 Cross Nelson with Fairfax Drive on your right.  Note even though Nelson has little traffic, there is a traffic signal at this intersection.

4 After crossing Nelson Street continue for an additional block with Fairfax Drive on your right.  You will reach Oakland Street.  Turn left on Oakland and an almost immediate left through a small parking lot.

5 Knock on the door and someone will let you in the church.

Thank you.