[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] 2019 NFB Convention Banquet Assistance

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Fri Apr 19 20:27:08 UTC 2019

Colleagues and Friends,

At the last two Potomac Chapter meetings we discussed offering some assistance to some members with the cost of their convention banquet.

We will provide a stipend of $25 to members who:

1 send a request to Kathryn and me by May 19 explaining briefly why the assistance is needed.

2 Kathryn and I will make the decisions within three days and notify the recipients.

3 Sean will distribute the funds at our June meeting.

4 Priority will be given to first-time convention attendees.

5 To receive funds you must be preregistered for the banquet in order to show a receipt at the June  meeting.

6 To preregister go to www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org> and find convention information and an accessible preregistration form.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.