[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] May Book Club Menu

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue Apr 30 18:26:34 UTC 2019

Greetings,

The May meeting of the Potomac Chapter book club takes place tomorrow May 1 at 7:00 PM at our home, 810 22nd ST S, Arlington VA 22202.

As usual we will order dinner.  This month we are ordering from Paisanos Italian Restaurant.  The menu is attached and below.

Please have your order to me by 5:00 PM and I will order about 5:45 PM.

Email: jwh100 at outlook.com<mailto:jwh100 at outlook.com>
Home phone: 703-379-1141
Cell: 703-867-6400

John

Menu attached and below.

Paisanos
703-416-7000
Starters and Sides

Garlic Knots

Fresh dough tossed with olive oil, Parmesan cheese and fresh garlic.

$4.99+

Cheese Bread
$4.99

French Fries
$3.49

Cheese Fries

With bacon, cheddar, mozzarella & ranch dressing.

$6.99

Mozzarella Sticks
$5.99

Mac & Cheese

Macaroni in a creamy, mild cheddar cheese sauce.

$5.99

Jalapeno Poppers

Stuffed with cheddar cheese.

$6.49

Chicken Tenders
$6.99

Meatball Appetizer

5 meatballs served with marinara sauce & melted mozzarella cheese.

$6.99

Frito Lay Plain Chips
$1.69

Garlic Dip
$0.75

Buffalo Wings

Tossed in your choice of sauce with your choice of dressing.

Buffalo Wings
$8.99+

Boneless Wings

Tossed in your choice of sauce with your choice of dressing.

$8.99+
Fresh Salads Big Enough to Share.

Small Salad

Crisp lettuce, tomato, onion, green pepper, cucumber and croutons.

$1.99+

Garden Salad

Crisp lettuce, tomato, onion, green pepper, cucumber and onions.

$6.99+

Greek Salad

Crisp lettuce, feta, cucumber, tomato, banana pepper, green pepper, Kalamata olives, onion and Italian dressing.

Greek Salad
$7.99+

Greek Chicken Salad

Greek salad with grilled chicken and pita bread.

$10.99+

Greek Gyro Salad

Greek salad served with gyro meat, yogurt sauce and pita bread.

$10.99+

Fresh Mozzarella Salad

Fresh mozzarella, tomato, Kalamata olives, cucumber, olive oil and fresh basil, served with balsamic vinaigrette and pita bread.

$10.99+

Grilled Chicken Salad

Crisp lettuce, tomato, onion, green pepper, cucumber, croutons and grilled chicken.

$10.99+

Chicken Caesar Salad

Chicken, crisp romaine, Parmesan, feta, seasoned croutons and our homemade dressing.

$10.99+

Chef's Salad

Crisp lettuce, onion, Kalamata olives, cucumber, green pepper, tomato, sliced ham, salami, turkey, boiled egg, and provolone cheese.

$10.99+

Buffalo Chicken Salad

Crispy chicken tossed with mild Buffalo sauce, lettuce, tomato, red onion and banana pepper, topped with Gorgonzola cheese.

$10.99+
New York Style Pizza All pizzas available in New York Style Hand-Tossed or Thin Crust.

Create Your Own Pizza

Available in hand tossed or thin crust.

Create Your Own Pizza
$8.99+

Medium 12" Gluten Free Crust Cheese Pizza
$12.99+
New York Style Gourmet Pizza All pizzas available in New York Style Hand-Tossed or Thin Crust.

Hawaiian Pizza

Pineapple, extra ham and extra cheese.

$11.99+

Meat Lovers Pizza

Pepperoni, meatballs, ham, Italian sausage and mozzarella cheese.

$11.99+

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Crispy chicken tossed with mild Buffalo sauce, mozzarella cheese and red onion, topped with Gorgonzola cheese.

$11.99+

Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza

Extra ground beef, bacon, onion, mozzarella and cheddar cheese.

$11.99+

White Chicken Pizza

Grilled chicken, garlic sauce, ricotta and extra cheese.

$11.99+

Margherita Pizza

Fresh mozzarella, tomato sauce, fresh basil and olive oil.

$11.99+

Paulie's Pizza

Pepperoni, fresh garlic and extra cheese. Served on thin crust.

$11.99+

Garlic Spinach Pizza

Garlic sauce, feta, spinach, mushroom, onion and tomato.

$11.99+

Vegetarian Pizza

Tomato, black olives, onion, mushroom and green pepper.

$11.99+

BBQ Chicken Pizza

Grilled BBQ chicken, tomato, onion, cheddar and mozzarella cheese.

$11.99+

Paisano's Supreme Pizza

Pepperoni, Italian sausage, ham, meatball, green pepper, onion and mushroom.

Paisano's Supreme Pizza
$13.99+
Gluten Sensitive Specialty Pizzas

12" Garden Veggie Gluten Free Crust Pizza

Tomato, artichoke, red onion, basil and mozzarella. Crafted on a 12" gluten-free crust. We use California tomatoes, fresh dough made daily and provolone
cheese.

$15.99

12" Chicken Garlic Spinach Gluten Free Crust Pizza

White sauce, chicken, mushroom, spinach and mozzarella. Crafted on a 12" gluten-free crust. We use California tomatoes, fresh dough made daily and provolone
cheese.

$15.99

12" Cheezy Garlic Bacon Pizza

White sauce, ricotta, bacon, feta and mozzarella cheese. Crafted on a 12" gluten-free crust. We use California tomatoes, fresh dough made daily and provolone
cheese.

12" Cheezy Garlic Bacon Pizza
$15.99
Calzones and Strombolis

Stromboli

Pepperoni, sausage, onion, green pepper and mozzarella. Served with a side of marinara sauce.

Stromboli
$9.99+

Pepperoni Stromboli

Pepperoni with mozzarella. Served with a side of marinara sauce.

$9.99+

Greek Stromboli

Gyro meat, tomato, onion, black olives, feta, mozzarella and side of yogurt sauce. Served with a side of marinara sauce.

$9.99+

Pepperoni Calzone

Pepperoni, mozzarella, ricotta and Parmesan. Served with a side of marinara sauce.

$9.99+

Ham and Cheese Calzone

Ham, ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan. Served with a side of marinara sauce.

$9.99+

Spinach Calzone

Spinach, mozzarella, ricotta and Parmesan. Served with a side of marinara sauce.

$9.99+

Create Your Own Calzone

Your choice of up to 3 toppings. Served with a side of marinara sauce.

$9.99+

Create Your Own Stromboli

Your choice of up to 3 toppings. Served with a side of marinara sauce.

$9.99+
Italian Entrees

Garlic Spaghetti

Fresh garlic, parsley, marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese. Served with garlic bread.

$9.99+

Baked Spaghetti

Fresh garlic, parsley, marinara sauce, Parmesan cheese and melted mozzarella cheese. Served with garlic bread.

Baked Spaghetti
$11.99+

Baked Ziti

Marinara sauce, ricotta and mozzarella cheese. Served with garlic bread.

$11.99+

Homemade Meat Lasagna

Layers of pasta with meat sauce, melted mozzarella and ricotta cheese. Served with garlic bread.

Homemade Meat Lasagna
$11.99+

Fettuccine Alfredo

Served with garlic bread.

$9.99+

Chicken Parmigiana Dinner

Grilled chicken with marinara sauce, melted mozzarella and spaghetti. Served with garlic bread.

$13.99+
Subs & Sandwiches

10" Steak and Cheese Sub

Lettuce, tomato, mayo, grilled onion and provolone cheese.

10" Steak and Cheese Sub
$8.49+

10" Grilled Chicken Sub

Lettuce, tomato, mayo and onion.

$8.49+

10" Chicken Philly and Cheese Sub

Lettuce, tomato, mayo, grilled onion and provolone cheese.

$8.49+

10" Hot Shot Sub

Turkey, ham, lettuce, tomato, mayo, onion and provolone cheese.

$8.49+

10" Chicken Parmesan Sub

Grilled chicken, marinara, and melted mozzarella cheese.

$8.49+

10" Meatball Parmesan Sub

Marinara and melted mozzarella cheese.

$8.49+

10" Italian Sub

Capicola, pepperoni, salami, mortadella, lettuce, tomato, onion, banana pepper, Italian dressing and provolone cheese.

$8.49+

10" Turkey and Cheese Sub

Lettuce, tomato, mayo, onion and provolone cheese.

$8.49+

10" Ham and Cheese Sub

Virginia baked ham, lettuce, tomato, mayo, onion and provolone cheese.

$8.49+

Gyro

Sliced lamb and beef, lettuce, tomato, onion, feta and homemade yogurt sauce.

$8.49+

Chicken Gyro

Marinated chicken, lettuce, tomato, onion, feta and homemade yogurt sauce.

$8.49+

Triple Decker Club

Ham, turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo and provolone cheese, served on toasted white bread.

$8.49+

Double Cheeseburger

Served on a bun with lettuce, tomato, mayo, onion, ketchup, mustard and American cheese.

Double Cheeseburger
$8.49+
Kids Corner

Kid's Spaghetti

Tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese.

$5.99+

Kid's Chicken Platter

2 chicken tenders served with fries.

$5.99
Desserts

Cannoli
$3.49

Brownie
$2.99

Tiramisu
$4.99

Cheesecake
$4.99+

Zeppoles

6 pieces. Fried fresh dough, topped with powdered sugar, served with a side of raspberry sauce.

$3.99