[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Holiday Party Final Notice

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Mon Dec 9 15:34:38 UTC 2019

Friends,

If you have not already signed up for our Potomac Chapter holiday party, you can still do so until this evening.

I hope to see more of you.

Please RSVP to me.

Happy Holidays Friends,

I Hope all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I am sure much turkey and trimmings were consumed.

Consider your feast practice for the Potomac Chapter holiday  party.  The Potomac Chapter holiday  party and dinner takes place on December 12 at the La Bettola restaurant, 558 23rd Street South in Arlington.  This is  a restaurant where the chapter book club often has dinner delivered and it is very well liked.

The cost is  $35.  We plan to arrive between 6:00 and 7:00 pm with serving beginning by 7:00 pm.  We have the entire second floor  room.  It should be quiet and private and maybe carols will breakout!  Beer  and wine are available payed for individually.

The  menu is below.

Note the price includes coffee, tea, and Pepsi products.
Please RSVP to me by this evening December 9, 2019.  I want last minute RSVPs sent to me because I now have the  list for submitting to the restaurant tomorrow.
John's email: jwh100 at outlook.com<mailto:jwh100 at outlook.com>

Phone: 703-867-6400

Thank you.

John
Holiday Party Menu:
Choose one from each category: Soup or salad, entrée and dessert.

Soup or Salad: Choose one
Zuppa Minestrone
Fresh vegetables with a touch of marinara
Tortellini in Bordo: Cheese tortellini in chicken and vegetable flavored soup
Caesar Salad: crispy romaine, croutons and parmesan cheese with Caesar dressing
Fresh Garden Salad

Main Course: Choose one
Homemade lasagna:  baked in meat sauce, served with garlic bread
Chicken Parmigiana: Chicken breaded and baked with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce, served with garlic bread
Baked Salmon Angelica: Oven baked salmon in our rich cream sauce with mushrooms, served with garlic bread
                These items are served with pasta or rice

Veggie pasta or rice: Green pepper, mushrooms, onion, zucchini, broccoli, and homemade red sauce served with garlic bread
Italian Salad: Garden salad topped with olives, mushrooms, feta cheese, artichokes and grilled shrimp. Served with creamy Italian dressing.

Desserts: Choose one
Italian Tiramisu
Fresh Cannoli