[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: A Fantastic and Enriching tour for the Blind and Visually impaired

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Mon Dec 9 18:35:05 UTC 2019

Hello,

FYI.

John

From: Visitor Engagement Office [mailto:veo at loc.gov]
Sent: Monday, December 9, 2019 12:38 PM
Subject: A Fantastic and Enriching tour for the Blind and Visually impaired

[Library of Congress Logo]

Join us for a Fantastic and Enriching Tour for the Blind and Visually impaired!

This tour will take place at the Thomas Jefferson Building of the Library of Congress. The Jefferson Building is often considered the most beautiful in Washington. The Touch History tour is led by a specially trained docent who uses vivid language to describe the building. Tours last about 1 hour.

Our next tour is, December 14th, 2019 at 9:30 am. For more information and to reserve your spot, contact us by email at VEO at local.gov<mailto:VEO at local.gov> or by phone at (202) 707-9779. We would greatly appreciate it if you could please forward the attached flyers to anyone who may be interested.

[An image of the Library of Congress]