[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] February Book Club Menu

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue Feb 5 18:06:56 UTC 2019

Greetings Colleagues,

It is once again time for a meeting of our Potomac Chapter Book Club.  We are meeting at 7:00PM on Wednesday February 6 at our home.

Address: 810 22nd st s, Arlington, VA 22202.

As usual we will order dinner for those interested.  I plan to place an order from La Bettola Italiano at approximately 5:45 PM.

The menu is attached.

Please let me know by 5:00 PM on the sixth what you wish to eat.

Send requests to email: jwh100 at outlook.com<mailto:jwh100 at outlook.com>
Cell: 703-867-6400
Home: 703-379-1141.

See you on Wednesday.