[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: Kennedy Center show

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 8 14:33:48 UTC 2019

Hi Colleagues,

Deepa asked me to pass this on.

Thank you Deepa

John

From: Deepa Goraya [mailto:deepa.goraya at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 11:50 AM
To: 'John Halverson' <johnh50 at verizon.net>
Subject: Kennedy Center show

John,

I looked into the Music Man show at the Kennedy Center, and tickets are really expensive. There are no balcony or cheaper seats available at all. Only expensive box and orchestra seats. So I found another show that sounds interesting. It is below. If we are interested, I can look into tickets. I was thinking Feb 15 or 16 would be good days.

 <http://www.kennedy-center.org/calendar/event/XTWSF> WORLD STAGES: NeoArctic

FEB 13 - FEB 16, 2019

Making its U.S. premiere, this collaboration between Denmark’s artistic incubator Hotel Pro Forma and the Latvian Radio Choir daringly explores the Anthropocene, a new geological age characterized by the harsh impact of humanity on our vulnerable eco-system.