[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] February Book Club the Sun Does Shine

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Mon Jan 28 15:14:40 UTC 2019

Hello Colleagues and Friends,

We originally planned to have the February book club meeting at the home of our new members Dan and Renee Fry.  However they are unable to host.

We will meet at our home 810 22nd Street South, Arlington, Virginia 22202.

The time is7:00 on February 5.  As  usual I will order food.  If you wish to eat please arrive by 6:30 PM.

I will send a menu this weekend.

The book is The Sun Does Shine.  Sandy will lead the discussion.

Attached are questions and vocabulary.  Thank you Carl for your work on the vocabulary.

John

Attachments