[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: Invitation to speak at your NFB meeting

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Sat Jun 1 14:28:43 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

The Potomac Chapter meets next on June 13.  I have exciting news about this meeting.

A representative from Arlington County conducting the study of the use of shared mobile devices in Arlington will join us for the June meeting.  He will make a presentation and answer questions.

I know issues related to scooters and other shared mobility devices is of interest to many of us.

See below for details.

Please join us at this important meeting.

John