[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: National Harbor affordable restaurant options

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Sat Sep 7 13:30:15 UTC 2019

FYI.

John

From: Naim Abu-ElHawa [mailto:nmabuelhawa at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2019 12:22 AM
To: Debbie Brown <Deborahb14 at verizon.net>; John Halverson <jwh100 at outlook.com>; John Halverson <johnh50 at verizon.net>; Kathryn Webster, NABS President <nabs.president at gmail.com>; Libra Robinson <leelibra342 at gmail.com>; Michelle Clark <mcikeyc at aol.com>; Oscar <oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com>; Sarah Blumberg <sarahblumb at gmail.com>; Sarah Patnaude <patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com>; Sean McMahon <sean.mcmahon.dc at gmail.com>; Shawn <president at nfbmd.org>; Susan D'Mello <susan.dmello86 at gmail.com>; amcarr1 <amcarr1 at verizon.net>; blumberg1982 at gmail.com; callaway.shawn at gmail.com; evelyn.valdez at va.gov; reneerome at yahoo.com
Subject: Fwd: National Harbor affordable restaurant options

Dear Colleagues:
Below is an email message that one of our great members and leaders, Dr. Arielle Silverman, sent to me a couple days ago. For those attending tomorrow‘s National Harbor trip, you may find the below list of affordable restaurants to be a considerate bit of information. There is even some valuable address information to be found in the below email message. Many thanks and much respect.
Sincerely,
Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa