[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] December 2020 PCNFB Treasurers report.docx

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Wed Dec 9 15:47:48 UTC 2020

Good Morning,

Here is the December Treasurer's report.  It is attached and below.

John Halverson, Corresponding Secretary

Potomac Chapter National Federation of the Blind
Treasurer's report for the period from 11/12/2020 to 12/10/2020
Beginning Balance General Fund: $405.00
Income:
Collection from comedy fundraiser $380.00
Chapter proceeds from State Convention Auction $1,838.33
Donation $50.00
Total Income: 2,263.38
Disbursements:
Reimbursement for Fundraiser expenses $100.00
NFB PAC $10.00
NFB VPAD $10.00
Square fees $12.74

Total Disbursements: $132.74
Ending Balance General Fund as of 12/10/2020: 2,535.64
Youth Fund Unchanged: $750.00