[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: [Chapter-Presidents] For your Senior Chapter Members - the January Calendar of Senior Meetings

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Thu Jan 2 19:23:13 UTC 2020

FYI.

From: Chapter-Presidents [mailto:chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Robert Leslie Newman via Chapter-Presidents
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2020 1:52 PM
To: 'NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list' <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Robert Leslie Newman <robertleslienewman at gmail.com>
Subject: [Chapter-Presidents] For your Senior Chapter Members - the January Calendar of Senior Meetings

Dear Chapter Presidents
RE: For your seniors

Below is a copy of who January 2020 calendar of senior meetings. They are all open for visitors. Some of you have a senior division or group in your affiliate, but most states do not. These meetings are all open to non-members, and they are all very easy to attend, they are on the phone!

January 2020 Calendar of Seniors Phone Meetings

*Jan. 2nd (Set Day- First Thursday of the month)

You are invited to our next meeting of the Florida Senior Group- You do not need to be a senior to take part. As always, we value your questions, your energy, and your open mind.
Time: 8:00 p.m. ET
Phone: 712-775-7031
Access code: 488500#

*Jan. 13rd (Set Day- Second Monday of the month)

The NFB of Nebraska Senior Division - Visitors Are Welcome
Time:7:00 to 8:30 p.m. CT
 Phone: (712) 451-0011
Access code: 345154#

*Jan. 16th (Set Day- Second Thursday of the month; excluding Jul.)

NFB of Alabama invites you to our upcoming meeting. We welcome all ages; members and non-members.

Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

Phone: 863-999-2432

Access code: 813429#

*Jan. 19th (set Day- Third Sunday of the month)

The NFB of Ohio Senior Division invites you to join our Sharing Solutions monthly teleconference. You do not need to be a senior to participate.

Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

Phone: (712) 775-7031

Access Code: 240281423

*Jan. 20th (Set Day- Third Monday of the month; excluding Jul., Aug., Dec.)

NFB of New Jersey's Senior Division NJASB - All are Welcome

Time: 8:00 p.m. ET

Phone: 1 605 468 8005

Access code: 460994#

*Jan. 21st (Set Day- Third Tuesday of the month; excluding Dec.)

NFB of Georgia Seniors Division, all are welcome
Time: 8:00 p.m. ET
Phone: (712) 775-7085
Access code: 951866#

*Jan. 27th (Set Day- Fourth Monday of the month; excluding Nov., Dec.)

NFB of Kansas Seniors Division - All Are Welcome

Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

Phone: (916) 235-1420

Access code: 879925#

*Jan. 29th (Set Day- Fourth Wednesday of the month)
NFB of Virginia Seniors Division - All Are Welcome
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET
Phone: (605) 472-5481
Access code: 304571#