[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Save the Date March 21 2020

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Thu Jan 16 19:57:24 UTC 2020

Hello friends and colleagues,

Our Potomac Chapter announces its major fund raising auction for Saturday March 21.  It will be held at the party room at Joe Hobson's building, the River House.

We need to get out in the community and obtain items for the auction.  To that end, I will send solicitation and tax letters in the  next few days.

Finally, I will distribute print copies at our February and  March meetings.

Let's obtain items and  build  the chapter.