[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Solicitation form for 2020 Chapter Auction

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue Jan 28 21:08:12 UTC 2020

Colleagues,

The Potomac Chapter National Federation of the Blind is holding its annual fund raising auction on March 21 2020 at the River House apartments in Crystal City Arlington.

As I have mentioned on several occasions, the great thing about this auction is that you can contribute  to our fundraising even if you do not bid on any of our exciting auction items.  It is just as important to obtain the donation of auction items from merchants you do business with or you can donate something of value you no longer use or even bake items for bid.  Sandy, for example, is knitting an item and maybe some of you bakers can create something yummy!

Please find attached a letter you may present to organizations when you ask for donations.  I have also included the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia IRS notification letter of 501C3 tax exempt status.  Note the IRS letter is a PDF document but will read with the most recent Jaws.

Thank you and see you at our next meeting.