[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: Oh, The WAys You Can Send Money to Your Chapter

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Wed Jun 3 15:06:35 UTC 2020

Hello Fellow Potomac Chapter Colleagues and Friends,

See below from Sean on how to send funds to our Potomac Chapter in this time of Coronavirus.

From the desk of Sean M. McMahon
Potomac Chapter Treasurer:
Are you wondering about how to pay dues or send funds to the chapter for any reason given that we will be meeting virtually for the foreseeable future?
We have numerous ways to accommodate paying your dues and/or assisting the chapter with donations:
Whichever method you choose, please let me know that you are sending money so that I can be on the lookout for it.
PayPal and VenMo should notify you, and I will “like” a payment sent via Apple iMessage to confirm receipt.
1. Good old mailing, either directly or by electronic payment through your bank, which comes to me as a check:

Mailing address:
2677 Avenir Pl.
APT. 3205
Vienna, VA 22180-6759

Sometimes, properly mailed checks have not made it to me, so if it comes back to you, let me know.

2. iMessage: Choose Pay from the list of options: (520) 247-2197
3. PayPal:
Look me up using my phone number (520) 247-2197 or
my email:
sean.mcmahon.dc at gmail.com<mailto:sean.mcmahon.dc at gmail.com>
4.
Venmo:  @Sean-McMahon52
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out.