[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Book Club Menu

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue Mar 3 16:11:59 UTC 2020

Hello Literature Lovers,

Our restaurant selection for this month's book club meeting is Marinos Pizza in Alexandria.

The menu is attached and below.

Please send me your dinner selections by 5:00 pm tomorrow.  I will call in the order at about 5:45 pm.

Call: 703-379-1141 (h) or 703-867-6400 (mobile and text)
Email: jwh100 at outlook.com<mailto:jwh100 at outlook.com>

John

MARINO'S PIZZA AND SUBS - ALEXANDRIA
3100 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22305
(703) 570-1176
Popular menu items
Menu powered by Grubhub
Marino's Famous Steak and Cheese Sub
$7.99 +
Philly Steak and Cheese Sub
Sauteed onions and green peppers.

$8.99 +
Cheese Pizza
$8.99 +
Chicken Wings
Spicy or mild with your choice of blue cheese, ranch, BBQ, hot sauce or Buffalo sauce. Served with blue cheese or ranch. Add extra sauce for an additional charge.

$6.99 +
Mozzarella Sticks
6 pieces.

$5.99
Specials
2 Gyros Special
2 fries and 2 soda cans.

$19.99
Pick-Up Only Special
1 large with 2-toppings pizza.

$10.99 +
Fresh Salads
Garden Salad
Green peppers, black olives, tomato, mushrooms, onions and lettuce.

$6.99 +
Chef Salad
Lettuce, turkey and cheese.

$7.99 +
Tuna Salad
Lettuce, tomato and onion with tuna. Add gyro meat for an additional charge.

$8.99 +
Greek Salad
Lettuce, tomato, onions, pepperoni, feta cheese and green olives. Add chicken for an additional charge.

$8.99 +
Caesar Salad
Romaine lettuce, croutons, Parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing. Add chicken for an additional charge.

$8.99 +
Chicken Wings
Chicken Wings
Spicy or mild with your choice of blue cheese, ranch, BBQ, hot sauce or Buffalo sauce. Served with blue cheese or ranch. Add extra sauce for an additional charge.

$6.99 +
Marino's Super Subs
Marino's Famous Steak and Cheese Sub
$7.99 +
Chicken Parmesan Sub
$7.99 +
Ham, Steak and Cheese Sub
$8.99 +
Philly Steak and Cheese Sub
Sauteed onions and green peppers.

$8.99 +
Chicken Steak and Cheese Sub
$7.99 +
Philly Chicken and Cheese Sub
Sauteed onions and green peppers.

$7.99 +
Cheeseburger Sub
$7.99 +
Fish and Cheese Sub
Comes with tartar sauce.

$7.99 +
Pepperoni and Cheese Sub
$7.99 +
Meatballs and Cheese Sub
$7.99 +
BBQ Sub
$7.99 +
Veggie Sub
$6.99 +
8" Gyro on Pita Sub
Comes with feta cheese.

$7.49 +
8" Tuna Melt on Pita Sub
$7.49 +
Cold-Cut Subs and Wraps
Italian Cold Cuts Sub
Ham, salami, bologna and cheese.

$6.99 +
Italian Cold Cuts Wrap
Ham, salami, bologna and cheese.

$6.99 +
Tuna with Cheese Sub
$7.49 +
Tuna with Cheese Wrap
$7.49 +
Turkey and Cheese Sub
$6.99 +
Turkey and Cheese Wrap
$6.99 +
Club Sub
Ham, turkey and cheese.

$6.99 +
Club Wrap
Ham, turkey and cheese.

$6.99 +
Ham and Cheese Sub
$6.99 +
Ham and Cheese Wrap
$6.99 +
Burgers
Hamburger
$3.99
Hamburger Combo
$5.99
Cheeseburger
$4.49
Cheeseburger Combo
$6.49
Double Cheeseburger
$5.99
Double Cheeseburger Combo
$7.99
Bacon Cheeseburger
$5.99
Bacon Cheeseburger Combo
$7.99
Marino's Traditional Sicilian Pan-Style Crust Pizza
Cheese Pizza
$8.99 +
Marino's Super Combo Pizza
Mushrooms, black olives, onions, green peppers, pepperoni and sausage.

$14.99 +
Traditional Pizza by the Slice
Cheese Slice
$2.99 +
Spicy Sausage Slice
$3.29 +
Beef BBQ Slice
$3.29 +
Pizza Delights
Venezia Pizza
Broccoli, tomato and spinach with extra cheese.

$14.99 +
The Hawaiian Pizza
Ham, pineapple and extra cheese.

$13.99 +
Philly Steak Pizza
Tomato, steak, onions, green peppers and mushrooms.

$15.99 +
Veggie Pizza
Onions, green peppers, mushrooms and black olives.

$13.99 +
Strombolis and Calzone
Create Your Own Stromboli
Served with your choice of 3 stuffings. Additional stuffing for an additional charge.

$13.99 +
Create Your Own Calzone
Served with your choice of 3 stuffings. Additional stuffing for an additional charge.

$13.99 +
Veggie Stromboli
Onions, mushrooms, green peppers, black olives, tomatoes, cheese and pizza sauce.

$12.99 +
Veggie Calzone
Onions, mushrooms, green peppers, black olives, tomatoes, cheese and pizza sauce.

$12.99 +
Stuffed Stromboli
Pepperoni, ham, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, cheese and marinara sauce or ricotta.

$14.99 +
Philly Stromboli
Steak, onion, mushrooms, green peppers and cheese with house sauce.

$14.99 +
All Meat Stromboli
Ham, sausage, pepperoni and ground beef.

$14.99 +
All Meat Calzone
Ham, sausage, pepperoni and ground beef.

$14.99 +
Spinach Calzone
Spinach with onion, cheese and ricotta.

$12.99 +
Chicken and Broccoli Stromboli
Chicken and broccoli florets with cheese and ricotta.

$12.99 +
Chicken and Broccoli Calzone
Chicken and broccoli florets with cheese and ricotta.

$12.99 +
Marino's Pasta Specials
Lasagna with Mozzarella Cheese
$12.99
Spaghetti with Meatball Sauce and Cheese
$11.99
Spaghetti with Meatballs and Cheese
$11.99
Spaghetti with Seasoned Vegetables
$10.99
Fetticcine Alfredo
Add chicken for an additional charge.

$11.99 +
Platters
Shrimp Basket Platter
$10.99
Fish Platter
2 pieces.

$11.99
Chicken Tender Platter
4 pieces.

$8.99
Seafood Platter
4 shrimps, 1 fish, 1 crab cake.

$12.99
Side Orders
Waffle Fries
$3.99
Steak Fries
$2.79
Cheese Fries
$4.50
Seasoned French Fries
$2.99
Onion Rings
$3.29
Mozzarella Sticks
6 pieces.

$5.99
Jalapeno Poppers
6 pieces.

$5.99
Marino Cheese Bread
Made fresh to order and served with marinara sauce.

$5.99
Snack Pack
3 wings, 3 onion rings, 3 cheese sticks and Cajun fries.

$9.99
Desserts
Cheesecake
$2.99
Carrot Cake
$3.29
Chocolate Cake
$4.29
Cannoli
$3.99
Oreo Mousse Cake
$4.29
Red Velvet
$3.29
Variety Sweets
$1.99
Beverages
Snapple
$1.89
Single Can
$0.99
2 Liter Soda
$2.99
Mistic
$1.89
Bottled Soda
$1.89
Delivery or Takeout?
Select delivery
Delivery
Select pickup
Takeout

Hungry?
Add menu items to your order.

About Marino's Pizza and Subs - Alexandria

Info
In business since 1958. Specializing in fresh made subs. Freshly made pizza sauce and dough on premises. Family owned for 20 years. Quality and customer service is our main goal.

3100 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22305
Dinner, Lunch Specials, Pizza, Subs
(703) 570-1176
Pickup hours: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM View all
Delivery hours: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM View all