[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: LOL Comedy Night Press Release -

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Mon Jul 5 22:44:55 UTC 2021

I apologize to those of you who have been reaching out with questions and asking for information. I am juggling a lot of things at the moment. Don't worry, all fine. Just very busy. Please see below the press release about LOL comedy night which should have all the answers you might need. I hope y'all come tonight.

Begin forwarded message: