[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Checking the Hybrid Meeting Pulse . . .

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Wed Jul 28 16:40:16 UTC 2021

All right, fellow patient Potomac Pandemic Passengers
Maybe not so patient at this point, but hey, let’s pretend we’re being all virtuous and resilient and chill about it . . .
So, here’s the question: We now have the ability, socially distanced and with masks properly situated over our breathing and talking apparatus, to go to St. George’s for our meetings, including the upcoming August 12 meeting. The plan is to have a hybrid meeting, whereby those who want to show up in person can do so, and those who do not can call in to the affiliate Zoom number as we have been doing. How many of you intend to go to the meeting in person? My feeling is that if we do not have at least seven or eight people intending to go, it is logistically unnecessary to do so, given that we will be on Zoom anyway. Please send me your intentions and honest thoughts, which will be shared only with me if you write or text or call just me.
Christine