[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] This week's "women's" movie: the Magdalene Sisters

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Wed Mar 17 17:21:40 UTC 2021

Figured we approach the end of the week with some historical drama featuring Irish women. Unless Jacki tells me otherwise, we’re meeting at the same Zoom link, but in the event that we will need placing in a breakout room for our little gathering, depending on what is on the calendar, make sure you arrive before 1:00 PM on March 20:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09 <https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09>
One tap mobile
tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#  <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345>

And for anyone celebrating today:
May the beer not rise within you, and may the cabbage not make wind behind your back.
Slainte!
Christine