[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Fwd: how to pay your chapter dues

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Thu Mar 18 12:09:49 UTC 2021

Good morning again:
If you have not yet paid your chapter dues, now is an excellent time.  Elections will take place at our next meeting on April 8, so get your dues in. You must be paid up and present to vote.  I will send out the Nominating Committee Report with April’s agenda. Be well, all.
Christine

Directions for payment:

Paypal (In order to ensure the chapter receives all of your hard-earned money, be sure to check that this is a payment to friends or family.
Recipient is potomacnfb at gmail.com <mailto:potomacnfb at gmail.com>

Alternatively, the Paypal.me <http://paypal.me/> link is:
paypal.me/ <http://paypal.me/pcnfb>PCNFBThe Square link (Square is less preferred because it takes a little bite out of your dues for itself): is:

> https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MX6YF3JKMKWCT/checkout/C7T5IWEZ2DRV2HUTOC4L522P?t=1611711840.980813 <https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MX6YF3JKMKWCT/checkout/C7T5IWEZ2DRV2HUTOC4L522P?t=1611711840.980813>

And the perfectly acceptable, twentieth-century method,  mailing directly to Sean, is:
2677 Avenir PL.
> Apt. 3205
> Vienna, VA.22180

Notify Sean that you have mailed a check, and when given an opportunity to write in what the payment is for on Paypal, write in “dues” or “dues plus donation,” or whatever it is for so that Sean can treat it accordingly and keep your membership updated.
Questions? Problems?
Contact Sean at:

sean.mcmahondc at gmail.com <mailto:sean.mcmahondc at gmail.com>