[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Sad News: Suzanne Kamel

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Sun Mar 21 22:57:46 UTC 2021

I am deeply sorry to pass along this information from Joe Hobson, who received it from Seamus Minogue. Many condolences to the family and other loved ones.
This is Suzanne Kamels husband Seamus. I wanted to let you know Suzanne passed away Friday evening. Her family was here with us along with my mother. It happened quickly and she didn’t have any pain. I know Suzanne kinda fell out of touch in recent years as fighting her cancer consumed more and more time and energy, but I remember her enjoying her times with you and the NFB.

Suzanne’s wishes were to have a graveside service for her funeral and that her family and friends have a celebration of her life at a later date.

Suzanne’s funeral will be held at Columbia Gardens Cemetery in Arlington at 2pm on Monday the 22nd.
There will be a running zoom conference (details below) for those unable to attend in person. Please share the link and details with friends and family who wish to observe.

-Seamus

Topic: Suzanne "zuzu" Ceremony
Time: Mar 22, 2021 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/75465304680?pwd=RXhBVjl1QWQwNnVQdFlRVkNYKyt1dz09 <https://us04web.zoom.us/j/75465304680?pwd=RXhBVjl1QWQwNnVQdFlRVkNYKyt1dz09>

Meeting ID: 754 6530 4680
Passcode: 48MmkQ