[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Short, Virtual, and Efficient pre-Where the Blind Work Webinar Potomac Chapter Meeting Agenda 10/14/2021

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Thu Oct 14 11:25:19 UTC 2021

Let’s give this another whirl, shall we? This was supposed to reach you two days ago, but . . . life. Technology. Murphy.
OK, here we go.
**Reminder: We are having a short, virtual-only meeting Thursday, October 14, at 7:00 PM, likely to last about 45 minutes. This is because of the Where the Blind Work Blind Equality Achievement Month webinar that is taking place at 8:00 PM, hosted by our national office. Please register and listen. There will be a quiz later. OK, maybe not.
The usual Zoom link at 7:00 PM:

Zoom Link
https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09 <https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09>
One tap mobile
tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592
Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Shortly afterwards: Who’s here?
7:05: Minutes
7:10: Treasurer’s Report
7:15:BEAM at the Waterfront
7:20: Convention Reminders
7:25: Preparedness Quick Recap and Fire Safety and Prevention
7:45: Pledge and Adjourn
8:00 PM: Where the Blind Work Webinar: Please Register and Attend to Support Your Blind Siblings

https://nfb.org/programs-services/blind-month/2021_where_the_blind_work_webinar#main-content