[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] **Important*** September Potomac Meeting on Zoom Only

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Tue Sep 7 16:20:57 UTC 2021

Yes, that is correct. Do not go to St. George’s.  For a number of reasons, we are holding this month’s meeting only via Zoom:
1. The church is barely being used, and someone will have to make a special trip to let us in.
2. I will be a little late (John will start off the meeting), as I have Project Rise training which ends when our meeting begins, so there will be some overlap and delay, which obviously requires my being virtual for logistical reasons.
3. Most of our membership still prefers to Zoom in, particularly those who are, or will be, out of town.

Picnic: Remember: We need assistance with setup and clearing up; setup begins at 2:00.

The meeting agenda will be out later this evening or before noon tomorrow.
Enjoy the fine weather while it lasts, and may we have it this Saturday . . .
Christine