[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Elections, Welcome to New Members

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Fri Apr 8 12:22:14 UTC 2022

I want to take this opportunity to thank members of the Potomac Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia for once again placing their trust in me as their President. I want to thank the outgoing board, especially Sean McMahon, who has for many years been a reliable Treasurer who has taken and kept track of money with the best of them. Thanks to those members who have put in many volunteer hours of coordination, preparation, and execution of projects and activities.
Welcome to this year’s board: First President Deepa Goraya, Second Vice-President Nancy Yeager, Recording Secretary Julie McGinnity, Corresponding Secretary John Halverson, Treasurer Arielle Silverman, and Board members Patty Droppers, Leroy Hansen, and Sean McMahon.
We’ve also signed up three new members recently: Bonnie, Lane, and Nafij.  Welcome; we are so excited to have you.
If you have been lurking for a while, please attend a meeting, and please join us. We’re awesome, and you are, too, so it’ll be a great fit.
Christine