[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Pampered Chef, Board Meeting Transportation Coordination

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Fri Apr 8 13:02:41 UTC 2022

All:
Please, please promote the Pampered Chef link.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/nfbpotomacchapter <https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/nfbpotomacchapter>

 The bingo party may be over (congratulations to winner Nancy Yeager) but the fund-raiser is not. Last night, Rachel informed us that the time for purchasing is being extended through the end of the month, and we will receive *30* percent, that’s right, thirty percent, of sales which use the link for purchases made. Aside from raising money for our state convention in October, There are many reasons to purchase something: for your own kitchen, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, graduations, and of course, to perhaps donate a door prize to a chapter or affiliate auction, or to the National Convention. We have already raised about $500 toward our upcoming state convention. Please spread the word, and don’t forget to send the link with the word. Send to family, to friends, to groups to which you are a member. Let’s do this.

May 7 Board Meeting in Richmond:
Please contact Joe Orozco if you want to get to Richmond for the board meeting:
jsorozco at gmail.com <mailto:jsorozco at gmail.com>

  If you RSVP (no later than April 20, please), and you say you will be joining us, you are taking a spot, and will be expected to pay up. These are long-standing chapter rules, so please only tell Joe you wish to join us if you can and will.

Christine